NGADM 2017 Round of 64 Podcast NGADM 2017 Round of 64 Podcast

I just want to post that I got wrecked lol
Maybe next year!!

ChronoNomad responds:

Not exactly the best place to post that, but...okay!

Nevertheless, I do hope that you'll give it another go next year. xD

MEEP V2 MEEP V2

Good work!

DJ-DG responds:

Thanks man!

Anytown, RPG Anytown, RPG

WIsh my songs were dope like this one...remember if you like it then it's good..now I personally like it...keep it up.

ChronoNomad responds:

Just a happy little Chiptune, but I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback.

Music, just like everything else, is completely subjective. There will always be folks that don't like a particular genre or track, but hopefully more who do. The best thing to do is just make the music that YOU want to make! Anything else is a bonus.

Unless you're doing it professionally for a client. Then make what they want.

Whispers of Remembrance Whispers of Remembrance

Great work..
Smooth and relaxing with a refined touch of happiness.. IMO you should of added more tension !
But still great!! Keep it up!

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for another quick review! For the most part, I wanted the music to reflect the art that it was inspired by, which translates into a more relaxed and mysterious vibe. There is a moment of increased tension there near the end, though! Glad you enjoyed it.

NGADM 2017 Auditions Podcast NGADM 2017 Auditions Podcast

Nice and entertaining..

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks, LLCALIREP! I mean, it's obviously meant to be informative, but hopefully not in a boring way. Felt like a nice way to thank everyone who's involved, too.

FGKOfficial - Broken Game ~ JK Remix FGKOfficial - Broken Game ~ JK Remix

Yo idk if the song is so Low in volume but i recommend putting it up ..can barely hear anything

Found in Space (piano) Found in Space (piano)

Good

adaMills responds:

thank you!

Seal - Kiss From A Rose (#Rockin'!) Seal - Kiss From A Rose (#Rockin'!)

I know I'm not a good singer but... I feel you have more potential with your voice ...hmm it seemed a bit off At times... in my opinion if you le voice was a little bit more aggressive would have straight been a 5 but
I like it though!! It was awesome nonetheless!!
Keep at it bro!

RabbitsLair responds:

Always improving to the maximum level I can get! \m/, Thank You for the feedback!

The Damn Motherfucking One The Damn Motherfucking One

Beautiful melodies..structure solid..could be louder
Mix is awesome!! Keep it up bro!
-LL_CALIREP

MysteriousPresence responds:

Thank you for the review bro !
I'm happy you found it great, but unfortunately, as I said in ChaelMusic's response, I can't do much about the volume ! ^^
Let's hope it doesn't count much in the judges' choice ! :p

Darkiplier Darkiplier

It's alright ..in my opinion it's missing energy!! The first bassline needs more aggressiveness.. other than that its alright ..keep going bro!!

Vespar responds:

Don't want to get too crazy right off the bat. Lol